Wednesday, May 14, 2008

free writing

Today is a shining day, which is a good day to go shopping, but I want to go out with girls. I had fun with those girls last time, and still can’t forget what I have been through. Someone said I am a gay some other days, but what I did can definitely prove that I am not a gay!!But I think it is very difficult because I looks like a gay very much..I am very handsond and I think I am very popular .with girls. I hope one day I can have a pretty girlfriend. She has to have legs, good-looking, and has money. I do not work after I marry her. Only I love her, and she can do anything for me in full time, and I can use all my time to make her happiness

Maybe I really can meet this kind of girls that let myself full in love with her, and go happy together.I hope that this day will come soon.

No comments: